June 19, 2011

Nicholas Turns 8!

We celebrated Nicholas's 8th birthday by throwing 2 birthday parties. Talk about one lucky kid! This year, Nicholas's birthday fell on Thanksgiving Day. I was little bummed out about that because I had to work on Thanksgiving Day therefore missing his big day. I think I made up for it by throwing 2 parties. His first party was a "family" party. We had a pizza party at one of Nicholas's favorite pizza places, Pizza Hut! Here are some pictures of the Pizza Party!

Birthday Boy Nicholas!

Cousin Sydney, Nicholas, Cousin Camryn, and Joshua waiting for the pizza.

Here are some of the party guests. 

........and some more guests!

I am not quite sure what's going on with this expression?#@!

Happy Birthday To YOU!
Happy Birthday To YOU!

Happy Birthday Dear Nicholas!
Happy Birthday To YOU!

1 comment:

Jaycie and Randy said...

Looks like a great party for a supe special boy!! I can't believe two of your boys had birthdays on a hoiliday this year!