November 11, 2009

My Date With 3 Men

Okay, maybe I should rephrase that title to say My Date With 3 Little Men. Now, I know that I am a married woman and technically should not date other men. However, I will brake the rules when it comes my 3 little guys. Recently, I went on a day date with Nicholas, Joshua, and Noah. We hopped in the van and headed to a park/playground in Swansea and had a blast! We enjoy the park here in Mascoutah, but the change of scenery was nice and as an added bonus the weather was beautiful. The boys loved exploring and playing on the new playground with each other. We will definitely make another trip to this park in the spring. Who knows? If this Indian Summer persists, we will be going again sooner than later.

Me and my 3 little guys!

They loved the tire swing!

Monkeying around on the bars.


Here we GO!!!

Where is the baby? Here he is!

Nicholas and Noah jammin' out at the park.
There were so many cool things to play with.

Nicholas is such a great big brother.
He took Noah down the slide as many times as Noah wanted too.

Here we are again!

Joshua loves the "tunnel" slides.

"anything you can do I can do better"

Mr. Pickles

and Mr. Joshua

and Mr. Noah Noah

Aye, Aye Captain!

5 comments:

Grandma Connie said...

Three handsome men, indeed!! Whose taking the pictures?!! Nick, you better keep an eye on that very cute wife of yours. I remember the day you went -- it was beautiful weather. Would love to go to that park sometime.

Katy said...

We love that park too! Great photos of a great day!

Em and Steve said...

What a perfect day!

Aunt Peg said...

How special to make a play date the priority!!! Great pics-great park!!!

Anonymous said...

That was one of our favorite parks too...Love the pics...looks like you all had a great date!!!