September 10, 2010

Summer Vacation Part 2

While in Texas, many of our days were spent outside in Grandpa and Grandma's back yard. My Dad loves being outside, so when we are in town the boys keep him company while outdoors! We were lucky because the weather was perfect while we were visiting. It was hot, but not TOO hot like it has been in summers past. Here are the boys having some back yard fun at Grandpa and Grandma's house.

Noah taking a lil' siesta on the hammock!
Joshua
Noah and Joshua helping Great Grandma Ana sweep the patio.
Nicholas decided to help Grandma Violet with dinner instead of playing outside.
I hope he is remembering all her great recipes!

What is with the face Noah?
Noah watering the rocks.
Who knows maybe they will grow?
Cheese Mommy!
This moment was too cute to pass up without taking a pic!

5 comments:

Jaycie and Randy said...

You have the sweetest, cutest boys!! I just love them! We need to do dinner soon with all of the kids and the big kids (you know our hubbys) SOON!!!!! I love reading about your Texas visit! I know how important it is to you to be with your family! Love the post keep them coming!

Angie said...

Those are great Liz! How much fun you guys had!!!! I'm sure your mom loved every minute of having you all there! How wonderful!

Grandma Connie said...

I love the post, Liz! And how nice to see your Grandma with the boys.

Mom said...

I never saw these pictures. Way too cute. I hope they remember thier visits in Tejas! I love them and miss them all!

Katy said...

Great photos of the boys! It looks like they had the best time in Texas!