July 13, 2011

And She's 50!

Back in April, Noah and I made a SURPRISE visit to see my Mom for her 50th Birthday. She had no idea that my dad, sister, and I had been planning this trip so that she could have all her "babies" with her to celebrate her big day! Nick was not able to make the trip because of work and the older two boys had school. It was hard to leave them behind.

Noah and I showed up at her doorstep with flowers, birthday balloons, and cupcakes. She was so shocked/surprised to see us that it took her a minute to think/absorb that it truly was US! She was so happy! Noah and I were able to stay for the week. During that time we celebrated my Mom 50th birthday by going out to dinner with friends and family. It was a great time and the food was delicious! Here are some pictures of Mom's 50th birthday celebration! We love you Mom!

Here we all are! Just for you Mommy!

And many more........

Hilaria, Me, and our cousin Sarah (Mom's side)

This picture was taken right before Andrew arrived.  

Noah got lots of one on one time with Grandma Violet and Grandpa Dan since his big brothers were not around. He loved every minute of it!

Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday Mom/Grandma Violet!
Happy Birthday to you! 

Me, Cousin Brandi (Dad's side), and Hilaria.

No comments: