May 21, 2008

Welcome Baby Noah!


Okay, here we go! I am attempting to keep a blog so all of our family and friends can keep up with us Walters. I stole this idea from my sister-in-law, Katy. She started a blog after the birth of her daughter, my beautiful niece, Jamison. My only hope is that I can do as great of a job with updates as she does!

This blog begins with a new chapter in our lives, the birth of baby Noah. Noah Xavier Walter was born on April 24, 2008 at 7:58am, weighed 7 lbs 3 oz, and was 19 inches long. He was literally a surprise! During my pregnancy, I decided not to find out the gender of our little one. It drove everyone crazy! Not only did I not know that he was a boy, but I did not know what I was going to name him. After going a day without a name, Nick and I decided on the name Noah. I can't imagine his name being anything else. His big brothers, Nicholas and Joshua, are very loving towards him. Nicholas thinks the world of Noah! Joshua, on the other hand, has been having a little difficulty adjusting to no longer being the baby in the family. We are all excited to have little Noah in our lives!

2 comments:

Katy said...

Yea!!! I'm so excited you started a blog. I look forward to checking it out all the time.

Violet & Dan Buntjer ( Mom & Dad ) said...

Elizabeth We love that you are doing this.
At Phillip Graduation Party. Your Cousin Julio, Che and Uncle Jr. Mention your blog. I'm sure the Buntjer /Lopez family will be excited to see all your picture and what you have to say about your family. I can't wait to see you and the kids see you this week!
Mom