May 28, 2008

Just Hanging Out


Today we relaxed around the house till Daddy got home from jury duty (his 1st time). This afternoon, the boys played outside while Nick cut the grass. Our neighbor gave Nick a riding lawnmower because they are moving and did not want to take it with them (lucky us, huh?) Nick tested it out and it works great! The boys enjoy pretending to drive it when it's parked in the garage. Noah and I stayed indoors and cleaned the house. Well, he supervised me from his swing! We were busy getting the house ready for Grandma Violet and Tia Lala. They are on there way back from up north. Can't wait to see them!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Liz,

You are spoiling us by updating the blog so regularly. We are going to expect to see something new everyday!! I am making it part of my routine. I sure do enjoy checking it out.

Love you guys!

Anonymous said...

What fun! Cam and Syd love hanging out in our bed too. It was great visiting with you guys on Monday. Noah is so sweet, I loved getting to hold and cuddle him.