May 23, 2008

Nicholas's Graduation


On Tuesday May 20th, Nicholas graduated from Zion Luthern Preschool! We are so proud of our Nicholas. He really enjoyed preschool and made lots of new friends over the past 2 years. I know that every mother thinks her child is so smart, but my Nicholas is smart! Even his teacher said that Nicholas is like a sponge. She said, "He soaks up everything and will have no problem in kindergarten next year." He is very excited about starting kindergarten in the fall! Way to go Nicholas Jackson!

2 comments:

Katy said...

We are all so proud of you Nicholas. You are the smartest 5 year I know!

Me said...

Congrats Nicholas! I am so sad I couldn't be there for the ceremony, but I know you did great.

I'm so excited for your blog, Liz! It keeps me so updated while I am away at school :)