May 28, 2009

Way to go Joshua!












Joshua graduated from preschool today! He has been waiting for this day for the last week or so. Everday he would say, "Mom. Only __ many more days until my gradumation" (No I did misspell graduation. That is how he says it.) Well, the day finally arrived and he was ever so excited! The ceremony was short and sweet! The kids sang songs (see below) and recieved preschool diplomas from the principal. Nick, Grandma Connie, Grandpa Bob, Aunt Maggie, Noah, and I were able to see Joshua on his special achievment! We are so proud of our little Joshua!

4 comments:

Mom said...

Elizabeth Thank you so much for posting the Graduation pictures and the video. How I wish we could have been the physically for him and share the pride, and joy that you have for all your boy's.
I'm so proud of you, you are a great mom. Nick too. I just love him in that Uniform, I miss you all. Mom

Me said...

Joshua is such a bright young man. He looked so handsome and made us very proud!

Grandma Connie said...

He was just adorable -- and so well-behaved. So glad we could be there for his first of many big moments in his life.

Katy said...

Joshua, you looked so handsome & your hair looks awesome! We are so proud of you & wish we could have been there to see you graduate!