October 1, 2009

October is here!


When I think of October I think pumpkins, beautiful colored leaves, hayrides, trick or treating, and my little boys dressed in their Halloween costumes. We have been having some great mild weather giving us the opportunity to get outside and play. I will be getting the Fall/Halloween decor out sometime next week. The boys are still debating on what they want to dress up as this year for Halloween. I am thinking vampires for Nicholas and Joshua and a bat for little Noah. What do you think?

3 comments:

Jaycie and Randy said...

You always have teh best theme costumes!!!

Grandma Connie said...

You have great ideas, and enjoy the planning as much as the actual holiday. The will be darling no matter what you decide.

Katy said...

We can't wait to celebrate Halloween festivities with you!