September 30, 2009

Nicholas's Progress Report


Last week, Nicholas brought home his progress report from school. I always new that this little boy was smart, but this report is proof that I am not bias. All A's!!! He has moved from E's (excellent) to A's (we all know what A's represent). Nick and I are so proud of him. I can tell that he too is proud of himself. After all, he did have a big smile on his face when he pulled it out of his backpack and handed it to me. I must admit that I did tear up after reading the note his teacher added. It fills my heart to know that she sees just how smart and special my Nicholas is.

4 comments:

Mom said...

Well remember you did take him to SIUE. He is smart like you Elizabeth.
SO proud of him. Let him know!

Me said...

He is such a rock star! Great job, Nicholas!

Grandma Connie said...

We knew he would do so well in class. Way to go, Nicholas! Grandma Connie and Grandpa Bob could not be happier.

Katy said...

We are so proud of you Nicholas! Keep up the good work!