August 8, 2009

Shop til you drop!

My trip to Texas is not complete until I journey out to the San Marcos Outlet Malls. Although I am not leaving until Wednesday, I figured that I better go when I get the chance...and today was my chance. I am not sure what I love the most about going to the outlet malls.....the great sales, the fact that I actually get to shop without having to take the boys along, or the fact that I have my favorite shopping partner along (my Mom). Can't wait to wear all my fun purchases!

The boys hung out all day with Grandpa Dan. He took them to the park, out for ice cream at Dairy Queen, and then to the movies to see G Force in 3D. Man, did they have it made or what!?! Gotta love Grandpa Dan.

P.S. Nick if you are reading this...don't worry......I did not spend nearly as much as I wanted to.

1 comment:

Aunt Peg said...

I am sure you are all having a great time - those outlet malls are the bomb!!! Enjoy. P.S. Nick really misses you guys.