August 4, 2009

We made it!

After a flight delay, (due to "minor" mechanical problem....why in the heck do they disclose that stuff to you....I swear....) the boys and I made it to San Antonio safe and sound. They boys were super excited to be deep in the heart of Texas. I was already treated to Taco Cabana for dinner by my Mom (my favorite place to eat while visiting) It's like a Taco Bell, but 100 times better! The boys spent the majority of the evening reacquainting themselves with Grandma and Grandpa's house (it didn't take them very long). I headed to the grocery store with my mom to pick up some snacks for our much anticipated trip to Sea World in the morning.

I will probably not be able to post any pics while on our trip, but I promise to do so when we get home next Wednesday.

Noah waiting for our airplane to arrive.

The other two were too excited to sit still for a picture.

2 comments:

Katy said...

Happy to hear you made it safely to Texas! Can't wait to hear all about your adventures next week.

Jaycie and Randy said...

SO GLAD YOU MADE IT!!! You are a rock star, I can barely handle myself on a flight...