December 15, 2009

Bestest Brothers

Joshua and Noah have grown very close over this past school year. I think it is mostly due to the fact that their big brother Nicholas is away at school all day long. They enjoy each others company especially when it comes to playing. During the day, they chase each other, play with toys, and snuggle on the couch while watching cartoons. I know that Noah will be sad when both Nicholas and Joshua are away at school all day when August rolls around. Here are some pictures of my two little guys!


3 comments:

Katy said...

Aww, 2 of my favorite little guys in the whole wide world!

Grandma Connie said...

That is the cutest thing I will see or hear today, I am sure. We all think of Noah as a baby still, but he is definitely becoming a kid! And your Joshua is such has such a sweet heart -- I hope they remain close -- like Nick and Doug -- I don't think those two ever had a fight!!

Abueltia Violet said...

Awwh My little Papas!