December 30, 2009

Christmas Pictures!

I hope that everyone had a great Christmas! Santa was very good to us here at the Walter house this year. I am not sure what Stanley the Elf reported to Santa, but it must have all been good news. I think it's safe for me to say that all three boys, Nick, and I were on the "Nice" list!

Christmas morning was, like always, AMAZING! For those of you with little ones, well, you know exactly what I am talking about. Nothing beats seeing the expressions on their faces as they come down the stairs to discover that Santa did visit our house. Every year, Christmas morning begins earlier and earlier. I remember not too many years ago when Nick and I would have to wake the kids up. That is no longer the case!

We spent all morning opening up all the presents under the tree. We had lots to open thanks to Grandpa and Grandma Gray, Grandpa Dan, Grandma Violet, and my brothers and sister. After playing for a while and eating breakfast, we dressed in our Christmas best and headed to Nick's side for MORE presents! Needless to say, our Christmas was definitely the Merriest!

Santa brought the boys a trampoline!!!
He also brought Nicholas a shooting gallery (gun the knocks cans over) and Joshua a guitar.

Noah got a talking Elmo from Santa.

Jump! Jump! Jump!

Joshua got a Snuggie!
Believe it or not, he has waited a long time to get one.
He was so happy when he opened this present.

ding..ding..ding
Ladies and gentlemen.
LETS GET READY TO RUMBLE!


My Santa (a.k.a Nick/Daddy) left a Coach purse for me under the tree! LOVE IT!!!

Finally a place to put all those cars!

Very happy to get this present from Grandma Violet and Grandpa Dan!

Binoculars.
I see you Mommy!

My twin nieces Sydney and Camryn with their present from us!

Nick with his present from his 2 Goddaughters Camryn and Sydney.

Too bad they didn't give him a razor!

Joshua got his very own "Nintendo DS" just like big brother Nicholas has. Thanks Grandpa Bob and Grandma Connie!

Niece Jamison opening her present (play vanity) from us!

Noah on his new rocket from Grandpa Bob and Grandma Connie!

Crown Royal anyone?

The Walter Grandchildren

Our Family.

2 comments:

Katy said...

Love the photos recapping your fabulous Christmas! I especially love the Joshua snuggie pic! :)

Roma said...

Love all the pics! The boys are getting so big! Looks like a great holiday!