December 10, 2009

Haul Out The Holly

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas here at the Walter house. All of our Christmas decorations are out and the tree is up complete with presents underneath it. So far, Noah has been good with keeping his little hands off my ornaments. However, every once in a while I will catch Joshua playing with them. Who would have thought that I'd have to keep a closer watch on the 4 year old versus the 1 year old!?! I just hope they don't get crazy and decide to unwrap the presents. I wouldn't put it past the both of them. Hang on. (Knock! Knock!) Okay. I am done knocking on the computer desk now!

Our Christmas tree.
While decorating the tree, Joshua was (and still is) quite concerned that we do not have a star on the top.
It should read:

Dear Santa,

Please stop here first. And if you could bring a little blue box with the letters T-I-F-F-A-N-Y in black on it, I would greatly appreciate it!

Sincerly, Mommy

I just had to have this ornament on my tree. It's so fitting for my household!

Pretty presents!

Nicholas insisted that Nick and I's stockings have the letters D and M instead of N and E

4 comments:

Grandma Connie said...

Your tree is absolutely beautiful -- you have a gift for decorating. Much thought and love goes into everything you do.

Abuelita Violet said...

Love the tree
Stocking look great too
How I miss you

Katy said...

Your tree is simply gorgeous!

Aunt Peg said...

Looks like you are ready. Stanley and Max are certainly working their magic. How fun