January 6, 2010

A basket of FUN!

You would think that these two little boys would be playing with all of the new toys the got for Christmas instead of this basket! The had some much fun together climbing in/out and pushing each other in the basket. It made for at least an hour of fun. Why is it that all kids love to play with such ordinary objects such as a box, the roll left over from the paper towels/toilet paper, or in this case a laundry basket? Don't get me wrong. I love that they are so inventive/creative and use their imaginations while playing. I guess next year I should wrap up a basket and call it a Christmas!

4 comments:

Jaycie and Randy said...

Isn't that funny?? Kids never cease to amaze me... Jack was disapointed we wanted to get rid of the boxes at Christmas. Silly me I thought they wanted the toys :)

Katy said...

It sure would be cheaper, wouldn't it?!

Grandma Connie said...

I better get my laundry caught up before they visit this weekend!!

Em and Steve said...

This is AWESOME! Patrick calls the wrapping paper roll his dur dur tube because he makes the noise (picture a King being announced when I type this) DUR DUR DUUUUURRRRR! Too great. I wish they could all stay this innocent forever.