January 5, 2010

Delicioso!



Last week, Nick, the boys, and I headed out to the mall for a little shopping. I know exactly what you are thinking. (Nick went to the mall...with all three boys....to do some shopping?) Crazy!@?#! It was actually a great shopping trip. The boys were very well-behaved and waited patiently while Nick and I shopped. Afterwards, we decided to go to Red Robin (Nicholas and Joshua's pick) for dinner. Because the boys were so good at the mall and ate all of their dinner, Nick let them pick out a dessert. Joshua did not want any dessert. Nicholas, on the other hand, could not pass up the opportunity (Grandma Violet would be so proud) He picked the MUD PIE! Of course we had the waitress bring out 5 spoons with it.

It was delicious!


5 comments:

Kim said...

Holy Cow!!! That thing is HUGE! It looks like it was delicious. You are making me want a big bowl of chocolate ice cream with chocolate syrup on it. Looks like you all had a great time. :-) We don't make it to St. Louis that often, even though it is kind of close.

Katy said...

Great choice on the dessert Nicholas!

Grandma Connie said...

Excellent choice, Nicholas! Maybe you could Google that recipe for me and we can try to make it!

Em and Steve said...

That cake is as big as his head! I am jealous!

Abuelita Violet said...

Well alright Nicholas, I see that you and I wil have to go out together for dessert! This looks so good. I'm so proud you got the Lopez sweet tooth gene!