March 18, 2010

Another 1 bites the dust......


Nicholas lost another tooth today! He has been wiggling and wobbling this tooth of his for days and days without any luck of pulling it out of his mouth. Well, today was the day. All it took was a bite into a corndog at lunch and voila.........tooth #7 came out! He was excited to share the BIG news with me when I picked him up from school. He has never lost a tooth at school before. The school nurse even gave a special "tooth treasure chest" for him to keep his tooth in. Looks like the Tooth Fairy will be coming to 525 North Jackson Street tonight!

4 comments:

Grandma Violet said...

Yeah Nicholas
I bet you are so happy this one finally came out. Looks like you two front teeth are finally coming out. I sure do miss you!

Angie said...

Sydney lost a tooth at school yesterday too!!!! Also got a treasure chest - how fun!

Katy said...

That's so cool that both Nicholas & Syd lost teeth on the same day! You all are getting too big!

Grandma Connie said...

I bet there is not another family in all MES that had 2 cousins both lose teeth on the same day -- I think that is so amazing. I hope the tooth fairy was good to both my grandchildren.