March 22, 2010

Naoh's New Stroller


Check out Noah's new strollie! After searching for a new stroller, I was able to get this Graco stroller online at Target. Talk about a bargain....I got it for $38.97 (that included tax plus shipping & handling!) He was so excited to sit in it after Daddy put it all together. We have not been able to take it for a test drive outside because of all the rain we've been getting these last few days. However, we did take it for a spin inside the house! Hopefully, the rain will stop soon so that we can take a walk and Noah can "pimp" his new ride! 

4 comments:

Jaycie and Randy said...

Looks like a good one!! I need to start taking inventory of all of the things we need for our new baby girl... I will probally need your barganing expertise!

Grandma Connie said...

That looks like a wonderful stroller -- I am on the lookout for one to keep at my house, so keep me in mind for future bargains, Liz! Can't wait to go out for strollies again -- good times.

Abuelita Violet said...

Nice, that's my girl ELizabeth Sonia and myself taught you well, Remember the "Need or Want rule" in this case Papas NEEDED his stoller!

Katy said...

I love a great deal! And Noah looks like such a big boy!