April 16, 2010

Nummie "Cookie"

All 3 of my boys LOVE Poptarts! I guess I should consider myself lucky since I don't have to scramble eggs, fry up bacon, and butter some toast every morning. All I have to do is keep the cabinet stocked and the toaster ready! I would have thought that they would be over this Poptart craze by now, but I guess there are just way to many flavors  to try not to get sick of them. Until then, I will enjoy not having to slave over cooking and cleaning up breakfast. Here are some pictures that I took of Noah making a mess enjoying his "nummie cookie" a.k.a. Poptart.






3 comments:

Jaycie and Randy said...

CUTE!! Wish my kids would try a poptart!! I love them myself! We are more eggs and donut people here!

Roma said...

How sweet!

Katy said...

All you have to say is "cookie", and Noah is all over it!