April 15, 2010

A Visit From Tia Lala

Last week, Tia Lala came into town for a quick visit! She is going to be the Maid of Honor in her best friend Tiffany's wedding this fall, so she was here to get fitted for her dress (By the way, she looks beautiful in it!). After taking care of the wedding business, she was all ours! The boys enjoyed playing with their Tia Lala. They even got to have her "babysit" them while Nick and I went to work for the day. I was able to get some quality sister time with my baby sister! (something that doesn't happen as often as it should) We did what we do best........shopped! The only thing or shall I say person missing was our Mom. It was so much fun. I wish that she lived closer so we could shop together all the time. On the other hand, maybe don't. I'd have to claim bankruptcy! We also got to see a movie, The Last Song, together complete with popcorn and soda! I was a great visit. Can't wait to see her again this summer!






2 comments:

Tia Lala said...

I loved spending our day together and wish we could have had more time. If only you could move to Texas! I allready miss you and the boys. Love the pictures and cant wait until summer either :D

Mom said...

I love the pictures and that they finally got some Buntjer time from TIa Lala. I heard about the sister night out. No more popcorn and Mt.Dew for you missy!
Thanks Nick for giving Elizabeth the time off to spend with her sister!