July 31, 2008

1 more week to go


Nicholas and Joshua playing so well together!







I don't think he likes the swimming pool as much as his big brothers.






My 3 sons!








Nicholas was pretending to be a lifeguard. He even made his very own chair. He has quite an imagination. Here he is telling Joshua to get out of the pool because it's "adult swim"!




Nicholas the Lifeguard











Mommy and Noah








Joshua throwing a fit because Nicholas will not blow the whistle for "kids swim"!





Today was the last day of swimming lessons for this week. I must admit that my boys are fast learners! They are enjoying getting to swim 1st thing in the morning. I almost think that they will be bummed out when the class ends. I have been very busy today trying to clean up my house because I am expecting an out of town guest tomorrow. My high school friend, Samara, will be staying at our house during our 10 year high school class reunion. I am so EXCITED to see her. I will be sure to take lots of pictures. However, I will not make any guarantees to have new posts because I am sure the beer will not be kind to me this weekend!




4 comments:

Katy said...

You guys look like you're having so much fun! Love the pic of all 3 boys. Have fun at your 10 year reunion!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Better that Nicholas has called adult swim than another reason for all to exit the pool!!!! Too cute. I cannot believe it is your 10 year reunion!!! You will have a ball catching up with everyone. Are you going to be one of the rowdy floats!!!

The boys sure seem to like the water - but Noah likes you best!!!

Anonymous said...

I am sure Nicholas loved his moment of authority. Poor Joshua!!

I am anxious to see what they have learned from their swimming lessons.

Rest up for your fun weekend!!

Anonymous said...

So cute!! I love the little lifeguard!