July 16, 2008

Meeting Noah




Noah and Grandpa Dan







Noah and Great Grandma Ana







Noah and Cousin Sarah







Noah and Cousin Phillip







Noah and Great-Aunt Rosalie







Noah and Cousin Antonio







Noah and Great-Aunt Sonia







One of the many highlights of our trip to Texas was when my Dad met Noah for the first time. I love seeing my boys with my Dad. There is something about the way he is with them. I think it is that he reminds me of how my Great-Grandfather Buntjer was when I was a little girl. I have many fond memories of him and I am sure my boys will have many fond memories of their Grandpa Dan. Many of my family members on my mother's side were visiting while we were Texas. This made for a little chaos!(By the way, that's an understatement, just ask Nick!) It was nice to have them all there because Noah was able to meet his great aunts, great uncles, second cousins, and third cousins! He enjoyed being held and loved by every single one of them. If only he knew how much happiness he brings to all of us!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am sure it was a special moment when Noah got to meet Grandpa Dan! Sounds and looks like it was a great family time for all of you --so glad you were all able to go. But now, the selfish side of me is so glad you are back home. Again, Violet and Dan, we sure could have fun with the grandsons together!!

Roma said...

Such great pics! I think you are active enough, you do have 3 children! Glad to see you guys had a great trip!

Katy said...

Noah really does bring joy to everyone he meets! What a sweetie!

Anonymous said...

So glad everything went well and you had a great time. Sure miss seeing all the boys - need to get together soon. The pictures are great!!! Enjoy

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a wonderful and eventful trip!! I am sure you are glad to be back in the swing of things here too! We have to visit soon I will be back to work in no time at all:(