July 15, 2008

My 1st Airplane Ride




Noah sitting with big brother Nicholas.









Noah sitting on Mommy's lap.










Joshua watching a movie. Thank goodness for portable dvd players!







A picture of Noah and Mommy!(compliments of Nicholas the photographer)






Nicholas was a big boy and sat in his own seat across the aisle from us!







We made it back home this past Friday. Our trip to Texas was WONDERFUL! Sorry about not be able to post while we were out of town. I am going to try to catch you all up on what we Walters have been doing these past 2 weeks.

We will start with our airplane ride to Texas. This was the first time that Noah had been on an airplane! Nicholas and Joshua are pros when it comes to flying to Texas. Before boarding the airplane with all 3 boys I thought to myself, "This is going to be INTERESTING." It actually was not bad at all. I guess it's true what they say "prepare for the worse and hope for the best". The only trouble I had was changing Noah's diaper. He pooped twice on the plane. Not only did he poop in his diaper, but on his clothes too! Imagine trying to hold a baby in your arms while leaning over to try to find your bag under the seat in front of you. Then try digging through your bag to get out a diaper, changing pad, wipes, and a change of clothes. Next try to find the space to change the diaper. Well, I am sure you get my point.

Needless to say, we survived the flight. We were happy to be in Texas! Noah did a great job flying for the 1st time (besides the pooping incidents)! Here are some pictures of us on the airplane.

5 comments:

Katy said...

I'm so glad your trip went smoothly, & we're so happy to have you back in town! I really don't like how old Nicholas is looking in these pictures. He's growing up too fast!!!

Anonymous said...

The boys are growing and changing so fast -- but Nicholas looks half grown up in his pictures. Not only is he acting like a little adult, he is looking like one too.

We sure did miss you guys and are happy to have you safely home.

Anonymous said...

Glad all went well and you guys are back safe!! Hope to talk to you soon!!

Anonymous said...

Can you tell Katy and I are mother/daughter -- our messages are almost identical!! Spooky!!!

Lindsey said...

You are such a pro. I will need tips when we go to FL in Feb. Miss you guys!