July 18, 2008

4th of July!




Dad grilling the fajitas.









Uncle Doug, Nick, Nicholas, and Joshua.










Tia Lala and Noah.




Mom getting her drink on!

Cousins Eric, Johnny, Alec, and Christian playing PlayStation while waiting for the food.




Me, my mom, and sister!






Me and the hubby. I love him so much!

Nick and Doug digging in! Yummy!!!




Me and mommy!






The fireworks at night, shine big and bright (clap,clap,clap,clap) Deep in the heart of Texas!

This year we celebrated the 4th of July in Texas! Nick, Doug (Nick's brother), and I kicked off the day by traveling to the outlet mall for some shopping. Can you believe it....NICK WENT SHOPPING WITH ME AT A MALL!! Trust me, I think that he would not have been up to going there if it weren't for Doug. After a day of shopping, we headed to my cousin Sarah's house to eat grilled fajitas and all the fixings. The food was delicious! (By the way, when you see Doug, ask him if he ate enough beans in Texas!) The day ended with us watching the firework display on Randolph A.F.B. The fireworks were beautiful! (I think it was because they played TAPS at the end of the display. It really made it more special.) Noah celebrated his first 4th of July by sleeping through the fireworks! This year Joshua was a little afraid of all the loud "booms". Nicholas loved all the different shapes and colors! Here are some pics from our 4th of July. Enjoy!

3 comments:

Katy said...

The picture of you & Nick is so cute! I don't even want to know how many beans Doug ate! ;)

Anonymous said...

It's awesome you got to spend so much quality time with your family. I'm so happy you had such a wonderful time AND that you got to sleep in until NOON!!!!! Now THAT rocks!

Anonymous said...

Ohhh wish I could have grilled with you guys!