November 12, 2008

Christmas came early

That's right! Christmas came early for mommy this year. Saint Nicholas (A.K.A Daddy)agreed to let me purchase living room furniture!!! I was on a budget of $1,000 and came in under $300. You know me, sucker for great bargains. I bought a tan Fine Suede sofa and love seat. They threw in the FREE storage ottoman! The new stuff has really transformed my living room. I love it! Now I have to work on getting panels for my windows, new coffee and side tables, and getting Nick to hang up my framed artwork. Merry Christmas to Mommy!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

The furniture looks great in your living room. The boys don't look too excited -- are they afraid to sit on the new furniture? Nick looks real comfy!!

Anonymous said...

Love it.
Looks comfortable.
Merry Christmas.
thanks you Santa for the gift you gave my daughter.
Violet/Mom

Anonymous said...

I love your new furniture - Sure does transform a room - enjoy your bargain!!!

Angie said...

AWESOME!!!! It looks super comfy - plus you gotta love the extra storage space!

Katy said...

Great furniture, looks wonderful in your living room! Tell Nicholas he needs to smile. ;)

Roma said...

Looks great! You always find the best deals!