November 14, 2008

It's raining. It's pouring.



Remember the phrase "Don't sweat the small stuff"? Well, today I took advantage of this motto and let the boys splash and play in the rain puddles. They happily put on their rain boots, opened up the umbrellas (it was merely sprinkling, but they insisted on umbrellas), and headed straight for the biggest puddle they could find. They had so much fun!!! They were soaked from toes to thighs and then some. Thank goodness it was only mild and not cold outside. We might have snow to play in tomorrow instead of rain (that is if the weather man is right)





6 comments:

Lindsey said...

I love this! I let Tristan do this one day this spring! He loved it. And it kept him busy forever....which we all know is a blessing for any busy mommy!

Jaycie and Randy said...

Love the splashing!!! I used to hate it when I was a kid and my Grandmother made me play in the rain... I am so in doors:)
Love the new furniture too!!!! Can't wait to see it in person!!!

Katy said...

Oh, it's so much fun seeing those two play together. :)

Angie said...

How fun!!!!

Me said...

Those boys sure do know how to have fun...loved seeing you guys this weekend and looking forward to it again!

Anonymous said...

So glad they have rainboots! Kids love water. I think Nicholas needs a bigger umbrella, though!!