November 17, 2008

How Do I Look?

Joshua has been wanting to get dressed all by himself lately. Not only does he want to dress himself, but he picks out what he is going to wear for the day. I have been letting him do it on the days he DOESN'T have school. I am sure if he walked into the classroom with some of the outfits he chooses his teacher will think "what was his mother thinking when she dressed that child this morning." This picture is of the outfit Joshua decided to wear today. He is wearing a black turtle neck, orange hoodie, camo vest, green John Deere hat, and red pants with blue stripe down the leg. He is a little boy version of Punky Brewster!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Erika and Jimmmer both pick out their own clothes. I, however, do let them wear whatever they pick. I have a whole box of pictures of Erika from preschool because her teachers loved to take pictures of her "outfits". She usually does a good job of matching now. Jimmer thinks everything has to be the same "color" to match. RV

Katy said...

I love the outfit! I swear Joshua & Jami are two peas in a pod. :) Can't wait to see you guys!!!

Lindsey said...

LOL that is hilarious! I love how they their little minds work!

Anonymous said...

We can all relate! Why do you think there are pictures of your husband in shorts and cowboy boots. I was not senile back then -- just gave in to a losing battle. Enjoy him!!

Anonymous said...

He definitely is his own person - love the hat and the big smile on his face - so proud of himself!!!

Anonymous said...

He reminds me of a young Daniel, with the hat.
enjoy the boy's next thing you know they are all grown up. I miss you all at that age. I only wish I could have you all over again for a day at that age so I can feeland see how innocent, care free and most of all to hear your young voice all over again. Thats why I tell you to take video's.
Make it happen!
Love you Mom/Grandma Violet

Jaycie and Randy said...

He is so adorable!! That little guy will be a heartbreaker!! I love his free spirit!
At our house everything is Cardnials colors so it all matches... :)