November 4, 2008

Rock the Vote!



As I sit here and type this post, history is being made! I have just learned that our 44th President and 1st African American President is Barack Obama. How special this moment is for our nation!
Earlier today, I had the privilege to vote in this presidential election and must admit that I (for the 1st time ever during an election) was undecided up until my pen hit my ballot. Even though my choice candidate did not win, I am filled with hope and optimism that our new Commander in Chief will do great things for our country!

5 comments:

Katy said...

Love the boys photos as the presidential candidates! :)

I too hope the new President can help heal our country!

Anonymous said...

Loved your post - how cute the kids are. Yes, we must be optimistic!!!!

Lindsey said...

Congratulations Senator Obama!! Change is on the way:)

Anonymous said...

How cute is this blog?! Are you sure Joshua wanted Obama -- he does not look too happy in the second photo.

Nicholas told me that Obama's girls get to pick out a puppy if their dad won, so he thinks that is good. But he "voted" for John McCain.

Me said...

I am just happy that the boys have their own opinions...they are so independent and strong-minded!