November 11, 2008

Mommy the Photographer

Last week Nick, the boys, the dog, and I went out to Aunt Peggy's house (Nick's aunt) to shoot some family photos. The weather was great (except for the wind was blowing a little too hard as you can see in some of the pictures) and the trees were filled with all of their Autumn glory! I hope you enjoy the pictures as much I as enjoyed taking them.

P.S. Please ignore my mispelling of autumn in the pictures. I tried to go back and fix it, but no can do.

7 comments:

Roma said...

They look so good! You did a great job!

Anonymous said...

Liz,that was precious. I have played it at least 5 times in a row. This is a great present!! Thank you.

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! Your pictures are wonderful. You have a beautiful family. RSV

Anonymous said...

Really nice pictures
I Wish I could view them up closer. Don't forget to send some to me.
Mom

Me said...

What great pictures! You have such a beautiful family :)

Jaycie and Randy said...

I can't see any pictures... Is it me??

Angie said...

Those are great, Liz!!! You did an awesome job! I'm thinking Christmas card!!!!