January 20, 2009

Get well Daddy


Lots has been going on here in the Walter household. I am so sorry that I have not posted in quite sometime, so I will attempt to catch all of our loyal viewers up to speed in the next few posts.

2 weeks ago, Nick had surgery on his right shoulder due to a tear in his labrium. For the past few years or so, he has had trouble with his shoulder. I am sure it was an injury that occurred over time with him playing sports. So, Nick decided now was the time to do something about it. I will admit that I was against him having surgery, but I know think that he did make a good decision after all.

Like I said, it's been about 2 weeks and so far so good. He is recovering quickly and doing well with therapy. My man will be good as new before too long! Who knows, maybe his arm will be better than it was before and he will get to be a walk on pitcher for the STL Cardinals this season!!

6 comments:

Jaycie and Randy said...

YEAH!! I have been wondering what was up with the Walters!! Glad Nick is doing well! Keep our fingers crossed for his pitching arm:)

Katy said...

Glad Nick is on the mend, so he can get back to his wiffle ball playing! Also glad to see you back updating Liz! ;)

Anonymous said...

So glad the surgery went well. On the road to having a very useful shoulder again. Need to teach/play ball with those boys!!!

Lindsey said...

I was wondering where you went! Hope all is well and Nick is feeling better

Anonymous said...

Nick, you are such a trooper. You will be throwing the ball around with the boys in no time.

Roma said...

Glad to hear Nick is feeling good and everything went well!