January 22, 2009

Snow!


On Tuesday morning I woke up to Nicholas whispering in my ear, "Mommy it snowed! There is snow on the ground!" Normally I would have been the one to wake him up because he could sleep for days if I allowed him to do so. I guess his "snow instinct" woke him up before my alarm went off. Unfortunately, there was not enough snow to cancel school meaning the boys did not get to play in it. It was pretty much melted by the time Nicholas came home. They were able to throw on their snow boots and walk around in the little that was left. Hopefully, we will get some more before winter is over!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

We do need at least one good snow to play in. I agree with Nicholas. He did seem a little bummed when he left school that day -- disappointed that it had melted. Maybe next week, Nicholas and Joshua!!

Anonymous said...

I'm sure you all will get more snow again.
Uncle Daniel needs to see a COLD SNOWFALL DAY while he is in town. Today high 80.
Daniel been in town as of yesterday.
I'm sure he will see you all soon.
Nicholas and Joshua I MISS YOU. Baby Noah Too.

Anonymous said...

yes, let's hope for a good snow that stays for about two days and then gone!!! I am sure Nicholas wants to ride his 4-wheeler in the snow. Maybe this weekend

Jaycie and Randy said...

As much as I'd love a good snow, I can not have another snow day!!! :) Although Jack keeps telling me that they must keep messing up 'cause every time there is a snow day there is no snow... Maybe Monday.......................

Katy said...

I hope Nicholas & Joshua get a real snow day soon!