January 2, 2009

Happy 2009!













Happy new year to all! We celebrated New Years Eve at the Love residence (by the way, thank you!) with some of our dearest family members. It was a great night because Nick and I got to ring in the new year with our boys (yes they stayed up till midnight) We were equipped with good food, tasty chocolate martinis, party hats and blowers, great company, and let us not forget, ROCK BAND! We, well I should say Nick, had a blast rocking out to the Wii game Rock Band. After the countdown, we packed up the car and headed home because I had to be up in 5 hours to go to work. ( I know, YUCK!) As for resolutions........well, I not good at keeping them. Instead, I will try to live each day of 2009 to the fullest!

2 comments:

Katy said...

We were so happy to celebrate the new year with you guys too!

Anonymous said...

It was great bringing in the New Year with family. We missed Bob, Angie and the girls, and Justin was in our hearts as well. May our family continue to be blessed in 2009--that includes Justin with a full recovery.