January 27, 2009

Let it snow

Joshua had fun shoveling the snow

Nicholas trying out the 4wheeler in the snow

Noah doesn't know what to think of all the white stuff

Joshua not wanting his picture taken after playing outside

Snow days ROCK!!!!


Yeah! We got snow and it's still coming down as I sit here and type this post. School was cancelled today and will be cancelled tomorrow! I know that I am not in school anymore, but there is something about a snow day that excites me. I know that Nicholas was excited when he heard the news.

Nicholas, Joshua, and even little Noah enjoyed playing in all the snow today. Nicholas braved the cold and stayed out longer than all of us. Joshua couldn't handle the coldness or the fact that the snow would get into his gloves! He had to go inside to warm up. I don't blame him! Noah on the other hand was only outside for about 10 minutes. (just enough time to take a few pictures) The little girl inside of me came out when I was outside playing in the snow with Nicholas as Joshua and Noah took naps. We built a snow fort together! Unfortunately, I don't have any pictures of it. Maybe we will get a picture of it tomorrow after its completely finished.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nothing better than those words "snow day - no school" There is something very exciting about that - even at 50!!! Sure brings back childhood memories. So glad you all got to enjoy.

Katy said...

Yay for snow days! I'm sure Nicholas was thrilled he was ablt to take his 4-wheeler out.

Anonymous said...

It was great playing in the snow -- you never get too old for that. And the 4-wheeler is awesome in the snow, Nicholas!! Glad you came over and we could see you in action!!

Me said...

Wish I was there to play! Have fun boys :)