April 22, 2009

11 Months Old

Ah!!! Where did the time go?!?! I can't believe we are going to be celebrating Noah's 1st birthday in 1 more day! I better hurry up and update you on what he has been up to during his 11 month at life.
  • I do not have statistics on Noah's weight or height for this month. He will have a 12 month well-baby check up next week so I will be reporting those figures soon!


  • Noah celebrated his first Easter. The Easter Bunny brought him a basket full of Gerber Graduate snacks (his favorite) and a baby blue bunny. He also got a Fischer Price farm set!


  • Noah got his first haircut at Ron's Barber Shop. However, Ron did not get the honor of cutting his hair. Penny (Ron's daughter) gave Noah his first haircut. He did such a good job sitting all by himself in that big barber chair. I must admit that he sure does look CUTE with his new hairdo!


  • Noah's vocabulary has grown this month. He can now say: "Dada" (Dad), "Mama" (Mom), "Baba" (bottle), "uice" (juice), "key" (cookie), "num num" (says this when he is hungry or sees food), "Uh oh" (uses this word when he drops or throws something), "hi" (he says this as he waves his hand), "this" (thanks Mia for reminding me of this word), and "get" (he got this word from me because I say this to our dog, Bella, all the time)


  • Loves to play peek-a-boo and Where's the Baby?. He will take both of his hands and cover his eyes. It's the cutest thing!


  • Noah has mastered the art of stair climbing today! He was able to able to climb up our entire flight of stairs. Uh oh, thank goodness we already have a baby gate.


  • Noah is now a Tasmanian Devil. He gets into everything!!! I really need to invest in child proofing my kitchen cabinets. I do have the cabinet under the sink locked because it holds my cleaning supplies. His favorite thing to do is open up all my cabinets and take everything (and I mean everything) out of them.









3 comments:

Grandma Connie said...

I know it is hard to believe how fast his first year went -- and we love to hold on to a baby -- but I see his eyes light up when his brothers and other kids are playing and he is wanting to play too. This next year will include many firsts for him. He is such a beautiful little boy!

Katy said...

Oh, we can't wait to celebrate Noah's 1st birthday tomorrow!

And he looks so much like Nicholas did as a baby in the pic where he's making the cheesy smile!

Me said...

Don't forget...he also says "this!" That's my favorite :) cannot wait to see you guys tomorrow!