April 29, 2009

Noah's Birthday Party

On Noah's actual birthday day, we had a Monkey Fiesta party! Thanks to Grandma Violet, we all had so much fun stuffing our faces full of tacos and nachos. One word....DELICIOSO!! Daddy even made Margaritas for all! Yes, it was still a 1st birthday so we adults couldn't have ALL the fun. The kids played on Noah's new swing set from both my parents and Nick's parents. How did my boys get so blessed with such wonderful grandparents? (Nick and I don't ever remember getting all the stuff that our kids get when we were growing up!) The kids also had fun bouncing on the inflatable bounce house and collecting all of the treats that fell from the pinata! Noah had the most fun swinging in his new swing from his Godfather, Uncle Doug! Here are some pictures (Thank you Katy!) of Noah's birthday party! I thought I would try out the "smilebox" website...here it goes!
Click to play this Smilebox photobook: Noah
Create your own photobook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox photobook

5 comments:

Katy said...

We all enjoyed the Fiesta, & Noah was the perfect birthday boy!

Grandma Connie said...

I will come for a fiesta any time you ask me -- the food and company were great, as were the beverages. And of course, Noah was the sweetest birthday boy! Great party.

Aunt Peg said...

A fun night - wish I would have stayed longer. Loved the smilebox. Great pics

Angie said...

Happy Birthday Noah! Sorry we missed your birthday party!

Angie said...

Happy Birthday from Uncle Bob, Aunt Angie, Cami and Syd. Sorry we missed your party - sounds like it was a hit! Sorry we also missed Violet's good cookin' too! :-) Hope to see you all soon! Liz - the latest picture of Noah is adorable - I hope you saved one for me!!!! Love your new profile picture of all the boys too! You've got a wonderful looking family!