April 1, 2009

What are they up to?

I can tell when Nicholas and Joshua are up to no good. All of a sudden the house will be quiet and I notice they are no longer in the room that I am in. It seems like they are attached to my hip. Trust me. I doesn't take long for me to figure out I better go see what they are doing.
The other day, I realized that the house was quiet and they were not in sight. After tip toeing up the stairs and peeking around their bedroom door, I realized they were not doing anything that required me to raise my voice (miracle!!). Instead, it required me to quickly find my camera and snap some pictures. They were simply playing together....nicely! Don't get me wrong. My boys do play together, but this usually entails "MOM, Joshua did this" or "MOM, Nicholas did that". I was a photographer instead of referee for a change. I love capturing moments like this!



3 comments:

Grandma Connie said...

What a perfect picture. And do not worry -- someday they will be best friends. What a great blog entry today, Liz. I love it.

Mom/Grandma Violet said...

Looks like they gave you the best April Fools.
"Look mom we can play good together"
I told you it's the best feeling when all your kids are happy all at the same time,well in this case happy and playing together nicely.
I miss talking to you today Elizabeth.
I love you Mom

Katy said...

I love seeing them playing together & getting along. They may fight now, but one day they will be the best of friends. I know from first hand experience, right Nick?! ;)