April 23, 2009

They're Here!

Yeah! My personal chef.....Mom!!
My mom brought fresh avacados (my favorite) from Texas for the fajitas she made the 1st night she was here. Yummy!
Grandma Ana feeding Noah. He ate so well for her!

Boy-oh-boy are we ever so excited! Great-Grandma Ana and Grandma Violet are here all the way from Texas!!! The boys and I had been anticipating their arrival everyday since the day they found out both Grandmas were coming to visit us. So far, my Mom and I have been busy shopping for last minute party items for Noah's birthday tomorrow. Thank goodness for her because she has been lots of help with all the running around I have been doing. The boys love having Grandma Violet around while shopping because she will buy them almost anything they ask for. As a matter of fact, I am looking at 2 giant bouncy balls in my living room as I type! Gotta love Grandma!!! My Grandma Ana has been staying behind at my house for the majority of the shopping trips because she is fighting a terrible cough. I sure wish she felt better. I played nurse and bought her some special cough syrup (she has high blood pressure), Vicks Vapor Rub for her chest, and put the Vaporizer in her room. It has helped tremendously. Hopefully, she will be feeling better soon. Until then, we will enjoy every minute with our two very very special guests!

2 comments:

Me said...

Ah! I have also been looking forward to that amazing food...

Grandma Connie said...

I know how anxious you all are to have them here with you. Nicholas kept me posted each day as to how many more days. Enjoy your time together -- family is everything, and you are blessed with a good one!!