May 3, 2010

The Circus!

A few weeks ago, the circus and all it's glory came to Mascoutah. The boys and I were so excited! (Actually, I think that I was more excited than they were) This was the very first circus that any of us had ever gone to see, so it was such a treat. Plus, Grandma Connie was able to join in on the circus fun with us! I really didn't think it was going to be as neat as it was. I was pretty impressed. This circus was complete with a big top tent, clowns, elephants, camels, tigers, dogs that did funny tricks, horses, jugglers, a "fire-eating man" (as Joshua calls him), and acrobats. I didn't take many pictures because I was just as enthralled by the show as all the little kids were. Here are a few pictures that I did take. Enjoy!

Mommy with her "3 ring circus"!

This pictures shows you just how big the Big Top really was.

The Elephants and the Ring Leader.

Amazing! Don't you think?

2 comments:

Grandma Connie said...

It was very impressive!! So glad I was able to go with you, and Grammy Di, Sheryl and Callie. I will long remember Nicholas's belly-laugh during the one clown routine, and Noah sitting meserized with his thumb in his mouth! They all behaved beautifully. Next time, I think we must allow Joshua to ride the elephant -- and he really wanted cotton candy!!

Mom said...

HOw nice that you were all able to go to the circus. I barely remember when my dad took us to the ringling brothers and barnaumum bailey in Chcago when i was in grade school. I too was memorize. Oh how I wish I could have been part of the memory with you all! I miss you ssooooooooo MUCH!