May 26, 2010

Pictures From Katy


Just wanted to share these 2 pictures that my fabulous Sister-in-law, Katy, took of the boys and I at the park at the begining of the month. I am usually the picture taker, so I am not in many pictures with my boys ( I am sure all you mommies can relate to this) I guess that is why I just HAD to post both of these photos. This is one of the MANY reasons why I LOVE hanging out with Katy! She always has her camera and ready to shoot away. Thanks for the pics Katy!

4 comments:

Em and Steve said...

I love the pics of you with your boys. Also, I just have to say - I LOVE the pic of all three boys at the top of your blog! SO great!!!

mom said...

Thanks Katy for taking the pictures of Liz and the boys! I LOVE THEM!

Grandma Connie said...

You deserve to be in the photos -- you are always doing for everyone else!! I am glad you shared these with us -- and am so happy you and Katy have these times together.

Katy said...

It was my pleasure!!!