May 13, 2010

Our Little Buckeroo is 2!

On April 24th, Noah turned 2 years old! Man, time sure does fly when your having fun. I am not sure where the last two years went, but they sure were GREAT ones. It seems like we were just celebrating his arrival into our lives. I can't believe my baby is growing up so fast. I need him to be a baby for just a little longer (or at least till Nick gives in to having baby #4! LOL)

We celebrated Noah's second birthday by throwing a cowboy birthday party. (You know me. All my parties have themes.) All of Noah's favorite people came (excluding my family) wearing their cowboy/cowgirl gear! We ate bbq pulled pork sandwiches (compliments of Grandma Connie), potato salad (compliments of Great Grandma Ganz), baked beans, chips, cake (which was so CUTE and YUMMY!), and ice cream. The kids had a blast playing and chasing each other like sherrifs and outlaws. The weather wasn't the greatest this year for Noah's birthday party, so the festivities were moved into the garage. We even moved the cowboy boot pinata inside the garage, hanging it from the garage door. I am telling ya, rain can't stop us from having a good time! I hope you enjoy looking at some of the pictures  taken from Cowboy Noah's Birthday Party.

The Birthday Boy!

You can't really tell, but this banner was really cute.
I made it myself using a variety cowboy print paper.

The Birthday Boy with his big brothers!

Cowboy Noah taking time for chow.

All of the little Cowgirls!

Time to eat!

I was so happy with the way the cake turned out!
 I was and still am excited that after 7 years of throwing birthday parties, I have FINALLY found a cake place!!!

Happy Birthday To You!

Katy, this picture is priceless.
You truley captured the essence of a HAPPY birthday!
Weeks before his party, Noah and I would practice singing Happy Birthday and blowing out a candle. When it came time for singing, Noah kept blowing the candle on his cake out before we could finish singing to him. I think we lit the candle at least 3 different times. I guess all the practice paid off!

I think Papa Dan lost one of his shoes.
It's not a party without a pinata!

The Birthday Boy opening his presents.
Thank you to everyone that came to help us celebrate Noah's special day!

2 comments:

Mom said...

I love all the pictures! How I wish the Buntjer side could have been there for the fun and most of all for Noah! Thanks for FINNALLY posting some pictures!

Katy said...

It was a great party!!! Can't believe baby Noah is already 2!