May 20, 2010

Joshua's Graduation

On May 18th, Joshua graduated from Zion Lutheran Preschool and  we are so very proud of him! He has learned so much from his teacher, Miss Amy, and the many friendships he made throughout the school year. Joshua has really REALLY enjoyed preschool! As a matter of fact, Joshua was upset (crying) when he found out on Wednesday that he was not going to school because school was done. I think he realized that he will not be seeing his 2 best friends on a regular basis like he did when he was in school. I know he will miss his 2 best buddies, so I foresee many of play dates this summer with Drew and Nickolaus.!

Here he is getting lined up for the ceremony.
All the preschoolers sang songs they learned throughout the school year.
I love to hear Joshua sing!
Can you see him?

Joshua had to memorize a verse from the bible for graduation.
"Luke 12: Verse 31. The thing you should seek is God's Kingdom. All other things you need will be given to you."
He did a GREAT job reciting his verse!
  
Joshua getting his diploma from Miss Amy!

Mommy, Daddy with the Graduate.
Way To Go Joshua!
We are so proud of you!

5 comments:

Grandma Connie said...

So proud of our Joshua!! Enjoy your summer break -- your journey is just beginning.

Angie said...

YAY Joshua!!!! Congratulations! We are so sorry we couldn't come over and have a piece of that yummy ice cream cake! We love you! XOXOXOXO

Jaycie and Randy said...

AWWW. Love it!! Way to go Joshua!! Jackson has graduation next week, and he too is super excited!! We are hoping to video so that Daddy can see it! School is fun, but enjoy your summer buddy!!!

mom said...

I love it!
WIsh I could have been with my little papas!
Tell him I plan to get him a special gift when he comes to Texas for his Gradutation that I missed as well as Noah birthday.

Katy said...

Congrats Joshua! I know you're going to rock Kindergarten!