November 20, 2010

A Day With Grandma

Noah is used to being left behind on school days when Grandma Connie picks up and takes Nicholas and Joshua to school. At first, he was a little confused about the whole idea of his brothers leaving with grandma and he having to stay at home with me. He doesn't like to miss out on anything that his big brothers are doing. Well, that all changed on the day Grandma picked up Noah for a little "Noah and Grandma Connie 1:1 time". Being that there are 6 other grandchildren besides himself, this doesn't happen very often. As you can imagine, he was elated when I told him Grandma was going to come to our house and take him bye bye! I guess he thought he was going to school because he insisted on wearing his backpack. In his own words, "Like brothers Mom!"

I am ready. Let's GO!

He looks so big with a backpack on.
(Sniffle. Sniffle)

Is she here yet?
Grandma where are you?

I don't think Noah could have got in the car any faster!

3 comments:

Mom said...

How nice for Grandma Connie to have Noah all to herself. He looks sooooo cute with his backpack.
I miss you all!

Grandma Connie said...

We will have to do that again, soon. I really enjoyed spending the one-on-one time with him, too. He was a perfect angel -- hope he does not grow up to fast!!

Katy said...

I love his expressions!!!