November 15, 2010

First Day of School

School started early this year for Nicholas and Joshua. Most kids were probably bummed out about having to go back to school so early, but not my boys. They were excited to start Kindergarten and 2nd Grade! I know what you are thinking because I thought the same exact thing....."What? They are already in Kindergarten and 2nd grade?" Time sure does fly by!

This year, Nicholas is in Mrs. McFall's Second Grade class and Joshua is in Ms.Williams's Kindergarten class. Both boys are enjoying their teachers! I recently had conferences with both of their teachers. Of course, they both had nothing but wonderful things to say about my two boys. It's always heart warming to know that someone else can see all the wonderful qualities that you see in your children. I am lucky that they LOVE school!


Here they are! 
All ready to start the new school year.

Smile you're in KINDERGARTEN!

Smile you're in SECOND GRADE!

Here is Nicholas unpacking  his school supplies.

This is how I left him on the 1st day of school.
I am glad the camera got a good shot because my sight was blurred with tears.
So proud of you Nicholas!

And here is Joshua!
Even though he was only 4 years old when school started, 
this little guy was so ready to go to "Nicholas's School". 
He was so happy to finally start Kindergarten (just look at that grin)!
 So proud of you Joshua!

Here is Joshua with his teacher. 
Of course, Noah followed Joshua around his classroom
and was even able to find his way into this picture. I am not sure who had the harder time leaving Joshua when it was time to go, Noah or I. Yes, I teared up, but Noah cried. 
It was hard for him to leave his best friend/playmate.

2 comments:

Katy said...

What great photos! And I agree, they should not be that big yet!

mom said...

Awe they look so happpy. FINALLY a updated blog