November 11, 2010

Homecoming 2010

For those that do not know, the Mascoutah Homecoming is a pretty big deal for our family. As a matter of fact...I think Nick ranks it right up there next to Christmas. I know. CrAzY huh!?! We always enjoy the rides, food, hanging out with family, catching up with friends (old and new), and of course watching the parade! Here are some pictures from this year's Homecoming.

 This is a picture of some of the girls I cheered with.

This year, yours truly was in the parade and rode on the MHS Cheerleaders....Past & Present float! That's right. Once a cheerleader....ALWAYS a cheerleader. 12 years ago, I wore a short purple and white cheerleading skirt with bloomers, yelled cheers at the top of my lungs, and was loyal to the Mascoutah Indians. Now, I wear longer clothing with comfortable underwear, yell "stop that"/"no"/"please quit fighting" at my three boys, and I am loyal to my wonderful family. So see...I am still a cheerleader just in a different way!

Here is the float.

He may not be a cheerleader, but he sure does look cute with a pom pom in his hand.
Shh..don't tell Nick I said that.

My Mommy was able to enjoy the Homecoming festivites with us this year!
Speaking of cheerleaders.....she is my favorite "cheerleader" of all time!
Love you Mommy!

Noah enjoying a treat while watching the parade.

Mr. Pickles

Oh, to be young again!

Auntie Liz and her baby girl Jami!

2 comments:

Katy said...

Great pics, & I love the photo of you & Jami!!!

Mom said...

Go Liz GO!