November 10, 2010

Welcome Home Daddy

We sure did miss our Daddy while he was away serving our country in the desert. I wanted to do something special for him when he came home to celebrate his birthday and celebrate our 6 year wedding anniversary. Since Grandma Violet was still in town, I planned a surprise overnight stay downtown St.Louis. With three kids, this was a TREAT for the both of us. I booked us an Arch view room at the Millenium Hotel! We also ate dinner on top of the hotel where there is revolving restaraunt. The view was amazing! We were able to see the St.Louis skyline while the sun was up, as the sun was setting, and at night with all it's lights (including a game at Busch Stadium with fireworks). I have lived in this area since I was in the 3rd grade and have been in the Arch like a million times yet,  I have never seen St.Louis like this. It was breathtaking! I am so glad that Nick and I were able to have a special night out. Thanks Mom for making it possible!

The view from our room.

2 comments:

Angie said...

Isn't that hotel/restaurant awesome!!!! I'm so glad you guys had a great time and got to have some special alone time too!

Mom said...

Your welcome Mija! next time i'm in town I will do it for you again! Whatever make my girl happy.