November 19, 2010

Tiffany's Wedding

On September 4th, Tiffany became Mrs. Press when she said "I do" to the love of her life, Brad. For those that don't know who Tiffany is...well let me just give you a little background info. I met Tiffany when my little sister, Hilaria, and her became best friends in elementary school. So I have known and watched her grow up every since she was about the age my Nicholas is now. I know. Long time huh? After I had children of my own, Tiffany began babysitting for me. She and the boys got to know each other very well through the times she'd watch them and when she would come over when Hilaria was in town.

So, back to the wedding. I usually don't get to go to many weddings because of my work schedule, but somehow I was able to get the day off. I was so thankful to be called off of work because I was able to see my sister walk down the aisle as Maid of Honor and Tiffany as a Bride. After the ceremony, we (Dad, Mom, Nicholas, Joshua, and I) headed to the reception were we ate, drank, danced, and were married! We had a great time! Congratulations to Tiffany and Brad!

Hilaria and her best friend (besides me) Tiffany at the rehearsal dinner.

Hilaria the Maid of Honor

Getting ready to walk down the aisle.

I do!

Mr. and Mrs. Press

Tiffany and Dad.

Isn't she lovely!

Dad and Mom 

From the little girls to this.......beautiful!

This is me showing off my "wanna be a photographer" skills.

I had a double date. 
Here is date number one........

And here is date number 2!
Date number 3(Noah) and 4 (Nick) stood me up and stayed home.

Nicholas and his Tia Lala

Sisters

I love seeing my parents like this.
Love you Dad and Mom!

Cheers!

Here are my boys letting loose!
I am not sure what it is about wedding receptions,
but they turn my boys into dancing machines!

1 comment:

Stinky said...

Favorite blog by far! I love all the pictures. They really did turn out great! I will have to show Tiffany. I was so glad that Nicholas, Joshua and YOU got to enjoy the day with me. One day, hopefully, I will be sharing my own wedding with you. DESTINATION! I love you sissy and ill be seeing you next week :)