June 30, 2008

Getting ready for Texas





I have been busy packing all day today! Tomorrow, the boys and I will be heading to Texas to visit Grandpa Dan and Grandma Violet. Please say a prayer for me because I will be traveling with ALL THREE boys by myself!! I hope that everything goes smoothly and we arrive safely. Nick and Uncle Doug (Nick's brother/ Noah's soon-to-be Godfather) will join us in Texas on Thursday. They are making the 16 hour drive together! I can't make any promises, but I will try to post pictures of our trip on the blog while in Texas.

This evening, we went over to Nick's sister's house for dinner. We ate the most wonderful and delicious chicken wings thanks to her father-in-law! Justin's parents are visiting from California this week. Lucky us because Charles (Justin's dad) makes the best wings and BBQ ribs! Here are some pictures of our evening. Enjoy!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good times! Will be anxious to hear you made it safely. Love and prayers!

Roma said...

Have a fun and safe trip!

Anonymous said...

Have a safe trip! You are SUPER-MOM! Make sure you take lots of pictures at the baptism!!!! Love ya's!

Nikki said...

Hope you're having fun in Texas!

I've made my blog private now. If you want to keep reading, please email me (billikenchic@yahoo.com) and I'll add you as a reader.

Thanks!
Nikki