December 16, 2008

Alpha Phi Christmas Party

Noah getting into all of the presents
Jack playing with the truck we gave him for Christmas
Tammy and Shane
(they can actually sit down together because they don't have to chase after any kids!)
Steve showing Joshua how to work his new airplane toy
Tammy, GG, and Emily
Nicholas and his Godmother
Noah loves presents!
My Goddaughter Livy
Lindz's little girl Isabelle
My Reindeer Cookies
Every year a few of my closest sorority sisters and I get together with our families to celebrate Christmas. It is always a great time and this year was no exception. This year Jaycie hosted the party so Nick, the boys, and I traveled to Glen Carbon for the festivities. Our group has grown since last year. It seems like every year we add more people! This year we added baby Isabelle, baby Payton (We missed you. Hope you are feeling better!), and my Noah. We even had another sorority sister, Emily, and her husband, Steve, join in on the fun for the first time! I am anxious to see if any new babies will join us next year (hint hint: Tammy, Emily, GG, and Roma). I already know we will have a little baby Shirley at next years get together! All of the kids had fun playing together and playing with all of Jack and Livy's toys! (sorry about the mess Jaycie) Us girls had fun gab gabbing away as usual! Can't wait until the next time we get together!


P.S. Roma, Brittany, and Jen......we missed you!

4 comments:

Jaycie and Randy said...

I had agreat time too!! Mess is part of the territory!! :):)

Roma said...

Looks like you guys had a great time, sorry we couldn't make it!

Em and Steve said...

I'm glad we were finally able to make it. Something else has been going on in years past, so it hasn't worked out. I promise this won't be our last one! Does anybody have the pic of us girls?

Katy said...

What a fun party! And your cookies are so cute!