December 11, 2008

No more puke or poop please!

I have had it up to here with vomit and poop! I know I am a nurse and all, but give me a break already. This past weekend and this entire week (so far) my family (excluding the dog and I) have been sick with a TERRIBLE stomach virus. I have been so busy washing sheets and clothes, scrubbing my carpet, cleaning my house with bleach and Clorox wipes, and spraying Lysol like a mad woman! Nicholas is feeling better now and went back to school on Wednesday. Noah started feeling better by Tuesday. As of this evening, my poor little Joshua still has it. Just when I thought he was getting better, he christened my new couch. Yes, he threw up all over it! I couldn't get upset with him because 1. It's not his fault he is sick and 2. All he kept saying (as he was throwing up) "I am sorry Mommy." But, I am not going to lie. I did want to scream when it happened. Today, Nick joined in and seems to have the tail end of it (literally). Please don't let me catch this bug!!! I also hope that everyone gets better soon because I am not sure how much more I can take!
He might not look sick in this picture, but believe me he is.
Trying to keep the vomit contained to one area.
Only kidding, he just looks cute in the basket!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I feel so sorry for all of you. Hopefully you don't get it and everyone gets over it quickly. I am feeling nauseated just thinking about it. Regarding the sofa, Anna did the same thing when she was little. That stain resistent stuff does help. You surely are a lean, mean, cleaning machine right now!!! Not fun at all - better days ahead. Need help for a break, just call

Katy said...

I feel you on this! I'm so sorry your boys caught this (probably from us!). :(

The boys sure do look cute in their Xmas jammies! And I love the new background.

Em and Steve said...

I completely understand...we have been fighting it over here too. I literally crawled to my bed last night.

Me said...

That's so sad! I am glad that I won't be back home until Wednesday...hopefully everyone gets rid of it by then!